From kalafudra, “self-tagged”.
Things I’ve done are in bold, things I don’t want to do are struck out. Comments in italics. NAP=Not A Priority.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped Very,very soon.
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise Slept off for 2 hours. Will do again, properly.
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of Visit the leaning Tower of Pisa So, CAN you do this now?
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables Well, I’ve sort of dug around, and it was in my yard.
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking after the initial embarrassment, at least. Also, I didn’t actually know how stupid it looked. But still counts,right?
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment It’s a little sad for people who can’t bold this one, right?
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states NAP
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country Many strangers, and a belly dancer, one big thing. Counts?
44. Watched whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe Priority!!!
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving Priority!!!
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them Crowded food court, so NOT as great as that sounds. Only nominally, since it’s not like we talked. Same table, different groups. Also in the mess, but again, that feels like cheating.
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow I’m actually not sure, I think I did when I was REALLY young.
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud Who hasn’t? Or, is this necessarily at least once past teenage or something?
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theatre
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight Changing to: Played any game for more than 6 hours straight.
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo Priority!!!
81. Rafted the Snake River I mean, I don’t even know where it is, so I don’t think I care.
82. Been on a television news program as an “expert”
83. Gotten flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music Well, not FORMALLY. Mixtape narration recording.
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship With family, but was FUN!
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror Because, I‘ll assume they mean an actual production.
96. Raised children What, before 30? Not unless I have to, I think…but this might change.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour Mainly just NAP, and it seems like a big enough commitment that I will probably never end up doing it if it’s NAP anyway.
98. Passed out cold Erm, sort of. Sounds worse than it was.
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over Er, not if I don’t have to.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking with the windows open
103. Had plastic surgery Same here, not unless I have to.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback NAP. A little arbitrary, isn’t it?
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart NAP. Would be an experience, but-this from a usually callous guy- would rather not, if possible.
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a TV game show I mean, not that I wouldn’t like it, but not really something that I think I should put on a list of things I intend to do. Not a big fan of game shows in general.
113. Broken a bone Same here. If it happens, fine- but why force it?
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol Airguns count?
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery NAP! Why is this a “thing to do”???
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for 30 hours in a 48 hour period
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. States 5 US states and 6 countries(including US, obviously) if u count Hong Kong and Macau as different. I know, I’m cheating, both in letter and spirit, because this only really means anything if you’re from the US, and is rather arbitrary even then. Hence the strikethrough.
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat Isn’t that illegal or something?
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper [A very small, local one, but yes…]
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school “Back” to school? Does it count if I work and then go to business school?
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office NAP
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream Priority!!!
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you NAP
145. Had a booth at a street fair NAP
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life